Learning CentreTrack compliance the easy way
Deliver and track your online training on our cloud-based Learning Management System – the Learning Centre.
Assign training to groups or to individual employees
Review progress in real-time
View detailed reports on compliance
The Learning Management System is ready-to-use, as a result it is quick and easy to set up for each company. There are no installation or set-up fees and the system is branded with your company logo.
All user activity is recorded. While users can view compliance reports in real-time and then export to Excel.
We understand that compliance is key when it comes to environmental, health and safety training. Our system makes it easy to identify and follow up on non-compliance. This encourages maximum completion rates.
All our courses have automatic bookmarking. So users can close their course to take a break and therefore pick up where they left off when they return.
Because it is cloud-based, the Learning Centre can be accessed by users and administrators from anywhere on the web. This allows employees to complete their safety training at home when they wish.
- Online training is more cost-effective as more people can be trained in less time than by conventional methods.
- Online training can be easily updated to reflect changes in operational or legislative requirements.
- Scheduling traditional instructor-led training can be inconvenient and extremely costly.
- Companies save at least 50% when they replace traditional instructor-led training with online training.
- Online training is eco-friendly, consuming 90% less energy than traditional courses, and reducing CO2 emissions by up to 85% per student.
- Online training can be used as standalone or alternatively to support instructor-led training through a blended learning approach.
The Learning Centre makes the training process much more efficient, and allows companies to get the highest return on investment from their training budget.