Blended LearningThe best of both worlds
EazySAFE [incorporating Phoenix Safety] have developed blended health & safety training courses such as:
Blended learning allows employees to complete the theory section of the course online at a time that suits them. This is followed by a group face-to-face practical session with a trained instructor. This is a cost effective and time efficient method of staying in compliance.
This means you get the best of both world’s as our team includes experts in online training and practical instructor-led training.
The benefits of blended learning:
- Flexibility – Online training as a result can be done at any time from any location.
- Productivity – Online training in addition takes one-third the time of standard classroom training.
- Engagement – Employees can engage with the material ahead of classroom training and therefore get a deeper understanding.
- Risk Reduction – Company-wide awareness of hazards and good practice.
- Minimal Administration – Finally, a fully automated system with inbuilt management reporting.
- Cost Reduction – As a result of the above.
"EazySAFE [incorporating Phoenix Safety] have provided excellent training material for our company, both in terms of e-learning content and practical training. The employees have found the training materials both useful from a learning point of view and efficient from a time point of view. The support from the team made available to myself has been brilliant also. I look forward to continuing to work with them in the future and would recommend them to anyone!"David Kennedy