1. EazySAFE, the proprietor of this website, is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
2. As you use this website information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests. Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet Service Provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors except where it is explicitly submitted. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address or IP address of the user’s proxy server
- The web page used to get the EazySAFE site
- The web address accessed
- Data posted in web forms
- The type of web browser used by the website user
- The configuration of the user’s computer (e.g. screen resolution)
EazySAFE will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of EazySAFE never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law). EazySAFE will only use this technical information for statistical and other administrative purposes.
3. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of EazySafe who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
4. The www.eazysafe.com site contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by EazySAFE. EazySAFE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites that it does not control or operate.
5. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us at email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information that we hold.
6. If you choose to use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising there from in respect of privacy, is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
7. For online services, passwords are not divulged during technical support calls and reset passwords are sent only to the registered email addresses.
8. Training data is stored for identifying risk from workplace hazards, training progress and competency. This information can be accessed by company training administrators and is controlled by the Supplier.
9. This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and the use of information that we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect from time to time. It shall be your responsibility to check our website frequently to see recent changes.