Fire Extinguisher Training
This is a half day course equips participants with the information necessary and the desired practical experience to extinguish fires in the workplace.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace.
- List basic precautions to take.
- Select the appropriate extinguisher.
- Use portable fire extinguishers effectively.
- Fire triangle.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Dangers and consequences of fire.
- Portable fire extinguishers.
- Practical experience of putting out fires.
This is a highly interactive course with both Theoretical and Practical sessions to elevate the participants understanding of how to extinguish a fire.
- Maximum of 12 participants
- ½ day duration