Health and Safety for Front Line Managers
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognise their legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of communication between management and employees.
- Understand the significance of a Safety Statement and Risk Assessments in the workplace.
- Complete an accident investigation and report.
- Maximum of 12 participants.
- ½ day duration.
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
- General Applications Regulations 2007.
- Any other safety and health legislation relevant to your organisation.
- Managing Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Hazard identification & risk assessment.
- Accident reporting and investigation.